Pregnant, Breastfeeding, and Pumping Mamas — this is for YOU!
- If you’re pregnant and don’t even know what questions to ask about breastfeeding.
- If you’re pregnant and you keep overhearing your friends and families breastfeeding experiences (good or bad) and wondering if there’s something you can do to increase your chances of success.
- If you’re pregnant and had a previous poor experience and want things to be different this time around.
- If you’re pregnant and wondering what you can do in the early minutes and hours with baby to ensure a GREAT milk supply.
If you have ever worried about your supply, wondered if your cute babe is getting enough milk, or have stressed about producing more — this workshop is for YOU!
In this workshop, you’ll learn about:
– Latch 101: Tips for getting a great latch
– Nipple pain 101: Decreasing pain while maximizing what baby’s getting
– Milk supply 101: Putting in your “order” for a great milk supply
– Pumping 101: All your frequently asked pumping questions answered
You’ll be able to take lots of notes! Hosted by Lindsey RN, IBCLC from @lactationlink.
We will also have an open Q&A at the end! Space is limited – so grab a seat NOW.
See you there!