Preparing While Pregnant
Have you ever heard someone say…
- “Don’t worry about breastfeeding TOO much, you’ll figure it out!”
- “There’s NOTHING you can do to prepare, you’ll just have to wait.” (research actually tells us that a prenatal breastfeeding course is the number one indicator of breastfeeding success).
- “Expect pain while breastfeeding, it’s just part of the deal.”
In this workshop I’ll teach you…
- The magic open button for baby’s mouth.
- What’s most important in the first 1,000 minutes postpartum.
- A plan B if baby doesn’t latch right away.
Knowing these things beforehand can ABSOLUTELY make your breastfeeding experience more enjoyable and joyful.